Embrace the Goddess in You
2015 Big Wow, San Jose
“Being brave enough to just be unapologetic for who you are, that’s a goddess.” — Banks
Each Goddess at Big Wow wears beautiful garments, jewelry and scent to honor her inner beauty, femininity and temple of her body.
1. Her Outer Beauty is Timeless. A Goddess leans toward clothing, accessories and shoes that are timeless. They represent the values that she deeply believes in, not confined by time. For example, if she has a higher consciousness for animals, she will not wear leather or fur, even if leather or fur is in season.
2. Wear Pieces that Embody Wholeness. Embracing her entire body and soul, a Goddess favors clothing that embody wholeness – the integration of her polarities, both good and bad. She knows who she is, and her value. Therefore, her clothing represents her as a whole.
3. Appreciate Movement and Flow. Instead of materials that are restrictive, a Goddess prefers flexible materials that allow movement and flow. She moves across land as if she owns it, her heads up, her feet firm. No clothing, accessories, or shoes pull her back. She just is.
At Big Wow, Goddesses possess the following inner beauty:
1. She Loves Who She Is. A Goddess knows who she is – her strengths and her weaknesses, things she love about herself and things she may not like about herself – and she accepts them all. She loves who she is. Only if she chooses to evolve, she consciously makes decisions to grow and takes actions to do so.
2. She is Brave. Many women are afraid to speak and live her truth. A Goddess, however, lives her truth and is not afraid of what other people think of her. For example, if a third person wants the Goddess to do something she doesn’t want to do, she wouldn’t do it and respectfully explains why, stating her truth. She is brave.
3. She Goes After Her Purpose. Realizing that life is short, a Goddess seeks her purpose, and when she finds it, she goes after it with all of her heart, soul and might.
Have a beautiful day! – And let your inner beauty shine!
© 2015, Fish and Cars. All Rights Reserved.